Park Reservation Fees
PARKS AND TREES DEPARTMENT
1735 Montgomery Street, Oroville, CA. 95965
Phone (530) 538-2415
Fax (530) 538-2426
Charles Miller, Director of Parks and Trees
To provide and maintain public facilities of adequate
quantity and quality, which will attract and accommodate a wide
variety of recreational and cultural uses for the citizen of
"No Place is Complete Without Trees"
"A Home Without Trees is Charmless"
"A Road Without Trees is Shadeless"
"A Park Without Trees is Purposeless"
"A COUNTRY WITHOUT TREES IS HOPELESS"
TREE CREW RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are the categories of tree maintenance the City
Tree Crew performs,
1. Planting of new par and street trees.
2. Watering of new street trees.
3. Pruning and maintenance of the park trees.
4. Pruning and maintenance of the new trees and estimated
7,000 existing street trees.
5. Maintenance and care of 80 Memorial Deador Cedars.
6. Removal of diseased or dangerous trees.
7. Trimming of 160 trees along the Feather River Bike
8. Maintenance 118 Palm Trees.